Quantcast

yast-slide-show/master

Luiz Fernando Ranghetti-2
Hi,

Is SUSE paid translators going to translate yast-slide-show/master?
Leap 42.2 release is approaching and this file is blocked for
translations on weblate. When it will be released for us to translate
it? Before 42.2 being release?

Regards,

Luiz

Re: yast-slide-show/master

Ludwig Nussel
Luiz Fernando Ranghetti schrieb:
> Is SUSE paid translators going to translate yast-slide-show/master?
> Leap 42.2 release is approaching and this file is blocked for
> translations on weblate. When it will be released for us to translate
> it? Before 42.2 being release?

The slide show content is more or less completely different between SLE
and openSUSE. I think the master branch was locked only as side effect
because weblate can't lock individual branches yet.

I'd assume that the SLE slide show is done now so there should be no
reason to keep it locked. Karl and Stanislav will be back next week,
I hope they can unlock then.

cu
Ludwig

--
  (o_   Ludwig Nussel
  //\

Re: yast-slide-show/master

Ferdinand Galko

I see that there is note under yast-slide-show

"SLE12 SP2 translation round started. Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese,
Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Dutch, French, German,
Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Spanish and
Swedish translations in this project are edited by contracted
translators and editing and locked for other. Others are able to read
and make suggestions only. Due to missing Weblate features, master
branch was locked as well. If possible, please postpone your edits in
master branch until the unlock happens."

By the way Slovak language is not blocked.

Best regards

Ferdinand