yast-alternatives

Luiz Fernando Ranghetti-2
Hi,

While translating the release notes I saw a mention to
yast-alternatives module which I didn't see as available for
translation in pt_BR.

Looking more deeply in weblate I saw that yes, it exists...

https://l10n.opensuse.org/projects/yast-alternatives/master/

But only has 6 languages available (I just created pt_BR) and a
message saying that its not available for Leap 15.0, which is wrong (I
check the repo)

My question is, how can I know which files I don't have 'initiated'
yet whitout having to look into the +100 observed projects one by one?

Regards,

Luiz