where to find Tumbleweed iso for PowerPC

where to find Tumbleweed iso for PowerPC

Normand
Hi there,
I was not able to find a Tumbleweed iso for PowerPC (ppc64 or ppc64le architectures) from the https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Tumbleweed (or http://download.opensuse.org/tumbleweed/iso/ )

Is there such rolling release for openSuse for PowerPC ?

--
Michel Normand

Re: where to find Tumbleweed iso for PowerPC

Dinar Valeev-2
On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 11:10 AM, Normand <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi there,
> I was not able to find a Tumbleweed iso for PowerPC (ppc64 or ppc64le
> architectures) from the https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Tumbleweed (or
> http://download.opensuse.org/tumbleweed/iso/ )
>
> Is there such rolling release for openSuse for PowerPC ?
I haven't done change yet.  You can use Factory for now:
http://download.opensuse.org/ports/ppc/factory/iso/