Quantcast

weblate: yast-slide-show (master)

Karl Eichwalder
I think this statement along with yast-slide-show (master) is
misleading:

    Please do not modify approved translation for Arabic, Brazilian
    Portuguese, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Dutch,
    French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish,
    Russian, Spanish and Swedish in this component. Upper mentioned
    translations in this project were edited by contracted translators,
    and project management requires to use them. Due to missing Weblate
    features, we cannot lock them separately. All changes there will be
    reverted.

If I got it right, the master branch of yast-slide-show is targeted at
openSUSE Leap 42.2.  The vendors will not touch it.

--
Karl Eichwalder            SUSE Linux GmbH
R&D / Documentation        Maxfeldstraße 5