was unable to be delivered to the list because of an access rule set up by the list administrator

was unable to be delivered to the list because of an access rule set up by the list administrator

MANUEL Q
Hi, I wanted to send a query to the mailing list, but I get the
following message:

Hi, this is the Mlmmj program managing the
<[hidden email]> mailing list.

The message from <[hidden email]> with subject "Two branches with the same
content different results (unresolvable)" was unable to be delivered to the
list because of an access rule set up by the list administrator.

(The denied message is below.)

What are the rules of the list to be able to send queries? Thank you

Re: was unable to be delivered to the list because of an access rule set up by the list administrator

Luciano Santos
On 09/15/2017 05:29 PM, MANUEL Q wrote:

> Hi, I wanted to send a query to the mailing list, but I get the
> following message:
>
> Hi, this is the Mlmmj program managing the
> <[hidden email]> mailing list.
>
> The message from <[hidden email]> with subject "Two branches with the same
> content different results (unresolvable)" was unable to be delivered to the
> list because of an access rule set up by the list administrator.
>
> (The denied message is below.)
>
> What are the rules of the list to be able to send queries? Thank you

Well, I don't know why exactly the build didn't happened,
maybe because the package you wanted to update was in the same project
that had the libdumb-devel and was easy to be find and the package you
created in you home project just needed some extra direction pointing,
or this is some kind of bug, I don't know.

But you could do the following steps to get it working again.
Log into your account in OBS. Go to your Home Project. Click in
Repositories; under the "openSUSE_Leap_42.3 (x86_64,
i586)" click in "Edit repository", then in "Add additional path to this
repository", since the package libdumb-devel comes
from the package dumb that is into the project games:tools, in
"Project:" enter: games:tools and in "Repository:" choose
openSUSE_Leap_42.3 and finally click in "Add path to repository
openSUSE_Leap_42.3". Your unresolvable arch will then
be build. Let me know if it really worked.