was unable to be delivered to the list because of an access rule set up by the list administrator.

was unable to be delivered to the list because of an access rule set up by the list administrator.

MANUEL Q
Hi, I wanted to send a query to the mailing list, but I get the
following message:

Hi, this is the Mlmmj program managing the
<[hidden email]> mailing list.

The message from <[hidden email]> with subject "Two branches with the same
content different results (unresolvable)" was unable to be delivered to the
list because of an access rule set up by the list administrator.

(The denied message is below.)

What are the rules of the list to be able to send queries? Thank you

Re: was unable to be delivered to the list because of an access rule set up by the list administrator.

Per Jessen-3
MANUEL Q wrote:

> Hi, I wanted to send a query to the mailing list, but I get the
> following message:
>

> Hi, this is the Mlmmj program managing the
> <[hidden email]> mailing list.
>
> The message from <[hidden email]> with subject "Two branches with the
> same content different results (unresolvable)" was unable to be
> delivered to the list because of an access rule set up by the list
> administrator.
>
> (The denied message is below.)
>

> What are the rules of the list to be able to send queries? Thank you

Subscribe and just post in plain text only.  Applies to all openSUSE
lists.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (10.2°C)
http://www.cloudsuisse.com/ - your owncloud, hosted in Switzerland.