url for factory from YOU

gregfreemyer
All,

I need to configure YOU to pull down a package from the factory.

Can someone tell me what the url is I need to add to installation sources?

Thanks
Greg
--
Greg Freemyer
The Norcross Group

Please read the FAQs: [hidden email]

Re: url for factory from YOU

Patrick Shanahan
* Greg Freemyer <[hidden email]> [11-08-06 17:08]:
> I need to configure YOU to pull down a package from the factory.
>
> Can someone tell me what the url is I need to add to installation
> sources?

You will find it listed on:
   http://en.opensuse.org/Welcome_to_openSUSE.org
--
Patrick Shanahan                        Registered Linux User #207535
http://wahoo.no-ip.org                        @ http://counter.li.org

On 11/8/06, Patrick Shanahan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> * Greg Freemyer <[hidden email]> [11-08-06 17:08]:
> > I need to configure YOU to pull down a package from the factory.
> >
> > Can someone tell me what the url is I need to add to installation
> > sources?
>
> You will find it listed on:
>    http://en.opensuse.org/Welcome_to_openSUSE.org
> --
> Patrick Shanahan

I'm not sure where you find it on that site.  The obvious download url
is only for extra packages not the core factory distribution.

For those that come behind I found it at
ftp://mirrors.kernel.org/opensuse/distribution/SL-OSS-factory/inst-source

I hope that will stay valid from release to the next.

Greg