update-desktop-files removed from SVN

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

update-desktop-files removed from SVN

Stephan Kulow-3
Hi,

I moved the update-desktop-files from SVN into
https://github.com/openSUSE/desktop-file-translations

Sebastian is currently reworking the scripts, once this
is done they will be available in weblate.

You can follow the progress on
https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/13730

Greetings, Stephan

--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: update-desktop-files removed from SVN

Sarah Julia Kriesch
Hi Stephan,

can you add libzypp andd zypper to Weblate, please? Weblate can't commit there.
I committed German translations (for Leap) via github, because we had bugs. We want to have a Weblate with all functionality and everybody should be able to contribute.

Thanks!
Best regards,
Sarah

> Gesendet: Mittwoch, 07. Dezember 2016 um 11:32 Uhr
> Von: "Stephan Kulow" <[hidden email]>
> An: "openSUSE Translation" <[hidden email]>
> Betreff: [opensuse-translation] update-desktop-files removed from SVN
>
> Hi,
>
> I moved the update-desktop-files from SVN into
> https://github.com/openSUSE/desktop-file-translations
>
> Sebastian is currently reworking the scripts, once this
> is done they will be available in weblate.
>
> You can follow the progress on
> https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/13730
>
> Greetings, Stephan
>
> --
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
>
--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: update-desktop-files removed from SVN

Stephan Kulow-3
On 07.12.2016 11:45, Sarah Julia Kriesch wrote:
> Hi Stephan,
>
> can you add libzypp andd zypper to Weblate, please? Weblate can't commit there.
> I committed German translations (for Leap) via github, because we had bugs. We want to have a Weblate with all functionality and everybody should be able to contribute.
>
Hi,

I don't work on weblate. I just moved files from SVN to git.

Greetings, Stephan


--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: update-desktop-files removed from SVN

Ludwig Nussel
In reply to this post by Sarah Julia Kriesch
Sarah Julia Kriesch wrote:
> can you add libzypp andd zypper to Weblate, please? Weblate can't
> commit there. I committed German translations (for Leap) via github,
> because we had bugs. We want to have a Weblate with all functionality
> and everybody should be able to contribute.

Both libzypp and zypper history shows commits by Weblate so AFAICS
the Weblate integration is working fine. Maybe you hit a temporary
glitch at that point in time?

cu
Ludwig

--
  (o_   Ludwig Nussel
  //\
  V_/_  http://www.suse.com/
SUSE Linux GmbH, GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard,
Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)
--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: update-desktop-files removed from SVN

Sarah Julia Kriesch


> Gesendet: Mittwoch, 07. Dezember 2016 um 11:56 Uhr
> Von: "Ludwig Nussel" <[hidden email]>
> An: [hidden email]
> Betreff: Re: [opensuse-translation] update-desktop-files removed from SVN
>
> Sarah Julia Kriesch wrote:
> > can you add libzypp andd zypper to Weblate, please? Weblate can't
> > commit there. I committed German translations (for Leap) via github,
> > because we had bugs. We want to have a Weblate with all functionality
> > and everybody should be able to contribute.
>
> Both libzypp and zypper history shows commits by Weblate so AFAICS
> the Weblate integration is working fine. Maybe you hit a temporary
> glitch at that point in time?
>
> cu
> Ludwig
>
Can you submit a translation here?
https://l10n.opensuse.org/translate/libzypp/master/de/?type=nottranslated

--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: update-desktop-files removed from SVN

Luiz Fernando Ranghetti-2
Hi,

It is just blocked for community translations. Someone forget to
remove the block when paid translation is over (if is). I send some
e-mails to this list about it from time to time.

Regards,

Luiz

2016-12-07 9:10 GMT-02:00 Sarah Julia Kriesch <[hidden email]>:

>
>
>> Gesendet: Mittwoch, 07. Dezember 2016 um 11:56 Uhr
>> Von: "Ludwig Nussel" <[hidden email]>
>> An: [hidden email]
>> Betreff: Re: [opensuse-translation] update-desktop-files removed from SVN
>>
>> Sarah Julia Kriesch wrote:
>> > can you add libzypp andd zypper to Weblate, please? Weblate can't
>> > commit there. I committed German translations (for Leap) via github,
>> > because we had bugs. We want to have a Weblate with all functionality
>> > and everybody should be able to contribute.
>>
>> Both libzypp and zypper history shows commits by Weblate so AFAICS
>> the Weblate integration is working fine. Maybe you hit a temporary
>> glitch at that point in time?
>>
>> cu
>> Ludwig
>>
> Can you submit a translation here?
> https://l10n.opensuse.org/translate/libzypp/master/de/?type=nottranslated
>
> --
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: update-desktop-files removed from SVN

Ludwig Nussel
Luiz Fernando Ranghetti wrote:
> It is just blocked for community translations. Someone forget to
> remove the block when paid translation is over (if is). I send some
> e-mails to this list about it from time to time.

Indeed. That didn't work as planned. The lock was meant to be
removed ages ago. Thanks for the reminder and sorry for the trouble
with it! The lock is removed now.

cu
Ludwig

--
  (o_   Ludwig Nussel
  //\
  V_/_  http://www.suse.com/
SUSE Linux GmbH, GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard,
Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)
--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: update-desktop-files removed from SVN

Sarah Julia Kriesch


> Gesendet: Mittwoch, 07. Dezember 2016 um 16:54 Uhr
> Von: "Ludwig Nussel" <[hidden email]>
> An: [hidden email]
> Betreff: Re: [opensuse-translation] update-desktop-files removed from SVN
>
> Luiz Fernando Ranghetti wrote:
> > It is just blocked for community translations. Someone forget to
> > remove the block when paid translation is over (if is). I send some
> > e-mails to this list about it from time to time.
>
> Indeed. That didn't work as planned. The lock was meant to be
> removed ages ago. Thanks for the reminder and sorry for the trouble
> with it! The lock is removed now.
>
> cu
> Ludwig
>
Thanks, Ludwig!
--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]