unclean download repositories

Stefan Schäfer
Hi List,

after removing a package (dehydrated) from our buildservice-project
"spins:invis:common", the ready built rpms are still inside the download
repository:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/spins:/invis:/common/openSUSE_Leap_42.2/noarch/dehydrated-0.3.1-7.1.noarch.rpm

Is there any possibility to remove them?

Regards

Stefan

--
www.invis-server.org

Stefan Schäfer
Ludwigstr. 1-3
63679 Schotten

Re: unclean download repositories

Adrian Schröter
On Donnerstag, 20. April 2017, 08:38:45 CEST wrote Stefan Schäfer:
> Hi List,
>
> after removing a package (dehydrated) from our buildservice-project
> "spins:invis:common", the ready built rpms are still inside the download
> repository:
>
> http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/spins:/invis:/common/openSUSE_Leap_42.2/noarch/dehydrated-0.3.1-7.1.noarch.rpm
>
> Is there any possibility to remove them?

drop your patchinfo container. They are collected and provided by that one and
I think it is anyway a mistake that you have that one there, right?

--

Adrian Schroeter
email: [hidden email]

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany

Re: unclean download repositories

Stefan Schäfer
Hi Adrian,

it wasn't me who added the patchinfo container, so I didn't noticed it.
Removing it worked!

Thanx

Stefan