unable to network install Suse-10.20-Alpha2

unable to network install Suse-10.20-Alpha2

Digvijoy Chatterjee-2
hello,
I was trying to install 10.2 alpha2 using the internet installation boot
image.
i did not burn a CD , this is what i had in grub:

title Install Suse
root (hd0,2)
kernel /boot/suselinux install=
http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/SL-OSS-Factory/inst-source
initrd /boot/suseinitrd

The kernel  boots,detects devices etc and then fails trying to search for
/boot/i386/root in addition to the install path
already mentioned in the kernel command line

The installer console says:
eth0 : activated
dns : download.opensuse.org is 195.135.221.130
setfont - linuxrc-16.psfu
setting up localhost -done
going for automatic install
http error: 302 found
/download/image0 removed
http error: 302 found'
/download/image0 removed
The same keeps happening , no matter whichever mirror site I use
all fail trying to look for /boot/i386/root

ftp://mirrors.kernel.org
http://mirror.tamu.edu
ftp://ftp.osuosl.org

Am i doing something wrong ,or do i need to use some other mirror to install
10.2 alpha2
--Digz

Re: unable to network install Suse-10.20-Alpha2

vetter
On Sun, 6 Aug 2006, Digvijoy Chatterjee wrote:

> hello,
> I was trying to install 10.2 alpha2 using the internet installation boot
> image.
> i did not burn a CD , this is what i had in grub:
>
> title Install Suse
> root (hd0,2)
> kernel /boot/suselinux install=
> http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/SL-OSS-Factory/inst-source
> initrd /boot/suseinitrd

you have a capital F in Factory, try a small one: factory

http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/SL-OSS-factory/inst-source