[tumbleweed] kde/plasma/wayland: Primary Selection Protocol (middle-mouse to paste)

[tumbleweed] kde/plasma/wayland: Primary Selection Protocol (middle-mouse to paste)

Sedat Dilek
Hi,

after I tried KDE/Plasma/Wayland on Debian/testing AMD64 I inspired my
colleague Joop Boonen to test it on OpenSuse/tumbleweed.

Everything was fine besides Primary Selection (middle-mouse to paste),
so I stopped using Plasma/Wayland.

Joop is able to use primary selection in every application (KDE or GTK).
So, I was surprised.
Here on KDE/Plasma 5.12.5 I cannot do that (for example cut-n-paste in
konsole via middle-mouse paste into firefox).

I asked on the wayland-devel ML [1] with no answer.
The retired KWin maintainer wanted to have this feature in
wayland-protocols before implementing it in KWin/Plasma/Wayland.

So, what magic did you do in OpenSuse?
The Gnome-way?
[1] has references on how Gnome did it in mutter.
Or can you point me to the relevant packages with name (sources and patches)?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
- Sedat -

[1] https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/wayland-devel/2018-April/037748.html

Re: [tumbleweed] kde/plasma/wayland: Primary Selection Protocol (middle-mouse to paste)

Sedat Dilek
Hi Fabian,

your reply has no content in the email-body?

Regards,
- Sedat -

On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 5:27 PM, Fabian Vogt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Am Mittwoch, 13. Juni 2018, 17:26:15 CEST schrieb Sedat Dilek:
>> Hi,
>>
>> after I tried KDE/Plasma/Wayland on Debian/testing AMD64 I inspired my
>> colleague Joop Boonen to test it on OpenSuse/tumbleweed.
>>
>> Everything was fine besides Primary Selection (middle-mouse to paste),
>> so I stopped using Plasma/Wayland.
>>
>> Joop is able to use primary selection in every application (KDE or GTK).
>> So, I was surprised.
>> Here on KDE/Plasma 5.12.5 I cannot do that (for example cut-n-paste in
>> konsole via middle-mouse paste into firefox).
>>
>> I asked on the wayland-devel ML [1] with no answer.
>> The retired KWin maintainer wanted to have this feature in
>> wayland-protocols before implementing it in KWin/Plasma/Wayland.
>>
>> So, what magic did you do in OpenSuse?
>> The Gnome-way?
>> [1] has references on how Gnome did it in mutter.
>> Or can you point me to the relevant packages with name (sources and patches)?
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>>
>> Regards,
>> - Sedat -
>>
>> [1] https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/wayland-devel/2018-April/037748.html

Re: [tumbleweed] kde/plasma/wayland: Primary Selection Protocol (middle-mouse to paste)

Patrick Shanahan-2
* Sedat Dilek <[hidden email]> [06-13-18 11:28]:

> Hi,
>
> after I tried KDE/Plasma/Wayland on Debian/testing AMD64 I inspired my
> colleague Joop Boonen to test it on OpenSuse/tumbleweed.
>
> Everything was fine besides Primary Selection (middle-mouse to paste),
> so I stopped using Plasma/Wayland.
>
> Joop is able to use primary selection in every application (KDE or GTK).
> So, I was surprised.
> Here on KDE/Plasma 5.12.5 I cannot do that (for example cut-n-paste in
> konsole via middle-mouse paste into firefox).
>
> I asked on the wayland-devel ML [1] with no answer.
> The retired KWin maintainer wanted to have this feature in
> wayland-protocols before implementing it in KWin/Plasma/Wayland.
>
> So, what magic did you do in OpenSuse?
> The Gnome-way?
> [1] has references on how Gnome did it in mutter.
> Or can you point me to the relevant packages with name (sources and patches)?

I right click and hold and drag to select and middle mouse button to paste
or <ctrl><v>

openSUSE Tumbleweed, up-to-date now

Re: [tumbleweed] kde/plasma/wayland: Primary Selection Protocol (middle-mouse to paste)

Knurpht-openSUSE
Op woensdag 13 juni 2018 17:26:15 CEST schreef Sedat Dilek:

> Hi,
>
> after I tried KDE/Plasma/Wayland on Debian/testing AMD64 I inspired my
> colleague Joop Boonen to test it on OpenSuse/tumbleweed.
>
> Everything was fine besides Primary Selection (middle-mouse to paste),
> so I stopped using Plasma/Wayland.
>
> Joop is able to use primary selection in every application (KDE or GTK).
> So, I was surprised.
> Here on KDE/Plasma 5.12.5 I cannot do that (for example cut-n-paste in
> konsole via middle-mouse paste into firefox).
>
> I asked on the wayland-devel ML [1] with no answer.
> The retired KWin maintainer wanted to have this feature in
> wayland-protocols before implementing it in KWin/Plasma/Wayland.
>
> So, what magic did you do in OpenSuse?
> The Gnome-way?
> [1] has references on how Gnome did it in mutter.
> Or can you point me to the relevant packages with name (sources and
> patches)?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards,
> - Sedat -
>
> [1]
> https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/wayland-devel/2018-April/037748.html
Isn't that just some setting in Systemsettings / Input devices? Compare with
Joop's settings ( and send my regards )

--
Gertjan Lettink a.k.a. Knurpht
openSUSE Board Member

Re: [tumbleweed] kde/plasma/wayland: Primary Selection Protocol (middle-mouse to paste)

Fabian Vogt-2

(sorry, the previous mail got sent because the newline and send keys are
too similiar...)

Am Mittwoch, 13. Juni 2018, 17:26:15 CEST schrieb Sedat Dilek:
> Hi,
>
> after I tried KDE/Plasma/Wayland on Debian/testing AMD64 I inspired my
> colleague Joop Boonen to test it on OpenSuse/tumbleweed.
>
> Everything was fine besides Primary Selection (middle-mouse to paste),
> so I stopped using Plasma/Wayland.

That's easy to explain: There is no offical protocol for the primary selection
yet. GNOME uses some internal one meanwhile.

> Joop is able to use primary selection in every application (KDE or GTK).
> So, I was surprised.
> Here on KDE/Plasma 5.12.5 I cannot do that (for example cut-n-paste in
> konsole via middle-mouse paste into firefox).

Plasma 5.13 introduced a change in the way environment variables are set.
QT_QPA_PLATFORM is not forced to "wayland" anymore, but it's up to the
application to decide whether to use "xcb" or "wayland". Before Qt 5.11 the
default was "xcb", now it's autodetected.

We have backports of those changes in Plasma 5.12 (specifically for Leap 15)
and I also added "GDK_BACKEND=x11" in the startup file so that both GTK and Qt
applications behave similiar (also required to get drag-and-drop working
reasonably).

Before Qt 5.11 (so TW until last week and Leap 15), Qt applications use the XCB
platform there and go through Xwayland. So they use the X primary selection.

In TW we're at Qt 5.11 now, which means applications autodetect the wayland
platform now and as a result the primary selection is actually broken again...

You can workaround that by passing "-platform xcb" to applications you want to
use the primary selection in, like "konsole -platform xcb".
GDK_BACKEND=x11 is still active as GTK3 has a broken implementation of the
window decoration handling and is practically unusuable.

I'm thinking about making a proposal to flip the default in Qt again for now,
to restore the pre 5.11 behaviour. There aren't really any downsides there,
except that the "wayland" Qt backend gets less testing.

Cheers,
Fabian

On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 5:40 PM, Fabian Vogt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> (sorry, the previous mail got sent because the newline and send keys are
> too similiar...)
>
> Am Mittwoch, 13. Juni 2018, 17:26:15 CEST schrieb Sedat Dilek:
>> Hi,
>>
>> after I tried KDE/Plasma/Wayland on Debian/testing AMD64 I inspired my
>> colleague Joop Boonen to test it on OpenSuse/tumbleweed.
>>
>> Everything was fine besides Primary Selection (middle-mouse to paste),
>> so I stopped using Plasma/Wayland.
>
> That's easy to explain: There is no offical protocol for the primary selection
> yet. GNOME uses some internal one meanwhile.
>
>> Joop is able to use primary selection in every application (KDE or GTK).
>> So, I was surprised.
>> Here on KDE/Plasma 5.12.5 I cannot do that (for example cut-n-paste in
>> konsole via middle-mouse paste into firefox).
>
> Plasma 5.13 introduced a change in the way environment variables are set.
> QT_QPA_PLATFORM is not forced to "wayland" anymore, but it's up to the
> application to decide whether to use "xcb" or "wayland". Before Qt 5.11 the
> default was "xcb", now it's autodetected.
>
> We have backports of those changes in Plasma 5.12 (specifically for Leap 15)
> and I also added "GDK_BACKEND=x11" in the startup file so that both GTK and Qt
> applications behave similiar (also required to get drag-and-drop working
> reasonably).
>
> Before Qt 5.11 (so TW until last week and Leap 15), Qt applications use the XCB
> platform there and go through Xwayland. So they use the X primary selection.
>
> In TW we're at Qt 5.11 now, which means applications autodetect the wayland
> platform now and as a result the primary selection is actually broken again...
>
> You can workaround that by passing "-platform xcb" to applications you want to
> use the primary selection in, like "konsole -platform xcb".
> GDK_BACKEND=x11 is still active as GTK3 has a broken implementation of the
> window decoration handling and is practically unusuable.
>
> I'm thinking about making a proposal to flip the default in Qt again for now,
> to restore the pre 5.11 behaviour. There aren't really any downsides there,
> except that the "wayland" Qt backend gets less testing.

Hi Fabian,

you say Joop and $world is open...

I tried...

'konsole -platform xcb'

...that works with middle-mouse paste.

Debian/testing ships QT 5.10.1.

The 2nd no-no-no was VirtualBox-Qt-Gui not working under Plasma/Wayland.
I tried the suggestion of [1]...

QT_QPA_PLATFORM=xcb virtualbox

...that worked here.

Checking my exports...

declare -x QT_QPA_PLATFORM="wayland"

Hmm, not sure if I can change this behaviour session-wide (SDDM &
KDE/Plasma), not per-application.
Hmm, a konsole wrapper-script OMG.

The most funniest within GTK applications I can do middle-mouse paste
within a running KDE/Plasma session.

Anyway, thanks for the informations.

Regards,
- sed@ -

[1] https://www.reddit.com/r/kde/comments/5wbshp/plasma_wayland_session_virtulabox_gui_doesnt_open/

>> I asked on the wayland-devel ML [1] with no answer.
>> The retired KWin maintainer wanted to have this feature in
>> wayland-protocols before implementing it in KWin/Plasma/Wayland.
>>
>> So, what magic did you do in OpenSuse?
>> The Gnome-way?
>> [1] has references on how Gnome did it in mutter.
>> Or can you point me to the relevant packages with name (sources and patches)?
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>>
>> Regards,
>> - Sedat -
>>
>> [1] https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/wayland-devel/2018-April/037748.html

Re: [tumbleweed] kde/plasma/wayland: Primary Selection Protocol (middle-mouse to paste)

Peter Linnell-3
On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 17:30:34 +0200
Sedat Dilek <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Fabian,
>
> your reply has no content in the email-body?
>
> Regards,
> - Sedat -
>
> On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 5:27 PM, Fabian Vogt <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Am Mittwoch, 13. Juni 2018, 17:26:15 CEST schrieb Sedat Dilek:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> after I tried KDE/Plasma/Wayland on Debian/testing AMD64 I
> >> inspired my colleague Joop Boonen to test it on
> >> OpenSuse/tumbleweed.
> >>
> >> Everything was fine besides Primary Selection (middle-mouse to
> >> paste), so I stopped using Plasma/Wayland.
> >>
> >> Joop is able to use primary selection in every application (KDE or
> >> GTK). So, I was surprised.
> >> Here on KDE/Plasma 5.12.5 I cannot do that (for example
> >> cut-n-paste in konsole via middle-mouse paste into firefox).
> >>
> >> I asked on the wayland-devel ML [1] with no answer.
> >> The retired KWin maintainer wanted to have this feature in
> >> wayland-protocols before implementing it in KWin/Plasma/Wayland.
> >>
> >> So, what magic did you do in OpenSuse?
> >> The Gnome-way?
> >> [1] has references on how Gnome did it in mutter.
> >> Or can you point me to the relevant packages with name (sources
> >> and patches)?
> >>
> >> Thanks in advance.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> - Sedat -
> >>
> >> [1]
> >> https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/wayland-devel/2018-April/037748.html

The mail content does show here , and should show here above.

Perhaps gmail is doing something naughty.  My own gmail account is
basically a spam bucket.

HTH,

Peter

Re: [tumbleweed] kde/plasma/wayland: Primary Selection Protocol (middle-mouse to paste)

Peter Linnell-4
> [...]

> reasonably).
>
> Before Qt 5.11 (so TW until last week and Leap 15), Qt applications use the XCB
> platform there and go through Xwayland. So they use the X primary selection.
>
> In TW we're at Qt 5.11 now, which means applications autodetect the wayland
> platform now and as a result the primary selection is actually broken again...
>
> You can workaround that by passing "-platform xcb" to applications you want to
> use the primary selection in, like "konsole -platform xcb".
> GDK_BACKEND=x11 is still active as GTK3 has a broken implementation of the
> window decoration handling and is practically unusuable.
>
> I'm thinking about making a proposal to flip the default in Qt again for now,
> to restore the pre 5.11 behaviour. There aren't really any downsides there,
> except that the "wayland" Qt backend gets less testing.

I just wanted to let you know, there was some progress on this:

In upstream qtwayland.git#dev (see [1] and [2]):
"Client: Implement primary-selection-unstable-v1 "

And wayland-prtocols v1.17 includes (see [3] and [4]):
"unstable: add primary-selection protocol"

Joop just showed me "middle-mouse-paste" works on his latest
kde/plasma/wayland environment in GTK- and KDE/QT-based apps.

How did you realize this?
Do you have the above qtwayland patch(es)?

Thanks.

Regards,
- Sedat -

[1] https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-66008
[2] https://github.com/qt/qtwayland/commit/5ec182df699041699f514d164a161c299fde5d19
[3] https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/wayland-devel/2018-November/039662.html
[4] https://github.com/wayland-project/wayland-protocols/commit/2c3b11d76fd498fc3856cdd36ac76c1193686bf1

Am Freitag, 21. Juni 2019, 15:59:40 CEST schrieb Sedat Dilek:

> On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 5:40 PM Fabian Vogt <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > (sorry, the previous mail got sent because the newline and send keys are
> > too similiar...)
> >
> > Am Mittwoch, 13. Juni 2018, 17:26:15 CEST schrieb Sedat Dilek:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > after I tried KDE/Plasma/Wayland on Debian/testing AMD64 I inspired my
> > > colleague Joop Boonen to test it on OpenSuse/tumbleweed.
> > >
> > > Everything was fine besides Primary Selection (middle-mouse to paste),
> > > so I stopped using Plasma/Wayland.
> >
> > That's easy to explain: There is no offical protocol for the primary selection
> > yet. GNOME uses some internal one meanwhile.
> >
> > > Joop is able to use primary selection in every application (KDE or GTK).
> > > So, I was surprised.
> > > Here on KDE/Plasma 5.12.5 I cannot do that (for example cut-n-paste in
> > > konsole via middle-mouse paste into firefox).
> >
> > Plasma 5.13 introduced a change in the way environment variables are set.
> > QT_QPA_PLATFORM is not forced to "wayland" anymore, but it's up to the
> > application to decide whether to use "xcb" or "wayland". Before Qt 5.11 the
> > default was "xcb", now it's autodetected.
> >
> > We have backports of those changes in Plasma 5.12 (specifically for Leap 15)
> > and I also added "GDK_BACKEND=x11" in the startup file so that both GTK and Qt
> > applications behave similiar (also required to get drag-and-drop working
> > reasonably).
> >
> > Before Qt 5.11 (so TW until last week and Leap 15), Qt applications use the XCB
> > platform there and go through Xwayland. So they use the X primary selection.
> >
> > In TW we're at Qt 5.11 now, which means applications autodetect the wayland
> > platform now and as a result the primary selection is actually broken again...
> >
> > You can workaround that by passing "-platform xcb" to applications you want to
> > use the primary selection in, like "konsole -platform xcb".
> > GDK_BACKEND=x11 is still active as GTK3 has a broken implementation of the
> > window decoration handling and is practically unusuable.
> >
> > I'm thinking about making a proposal to flip the default in Qt again for now,
> > to restore the pre 5.11 behaviour. There aren't really any downsides there,
> > except that the "wayland" Qt backend gets less testing.
> >

> Hi Fabian,
>
> I just wanted to let you know, there was some progress on this:
>
> In upstream qtwayland.git#dev (see [1] and [2]):
> "Client: Implement primary-selection-unstable-v1 "
>
> And wayland-prtocols v1.17 includes (see [3] and [4]):
> "unstable: add primary-selection protocol"
>
> Joop just showed me "middle-mouse-paste" works on his latest
> kde/plasma/wayland environment in GTK- and KDE/QT-based apps.
>
> How did you realize this?
> Do you have the above qtwayland patch(es)?

No, not much changed since last time.
Even in a Plasma Wayland session, Qt and GTK still default to X11.

Client-side support for the protocol will be in Qt 5.14, but the compositor
part in KWin/KWayland is still missing. So currently it's not really useful.
Once the missing parts are in place, we can try to backport them, of course.

Cheers,
Fabian

> [...]

> use the primary selection in, like "konsole -platform xcb".
> GDK_BACKEND=x11 is still active as GTK3 has a broken implementation of the
> window decoration handling and is practically unusuable.
>
> I'm thinking about making a proposal to flip the default in Qt again for now,
> to restore the pre 5.11 behaviour. There aren't really any downsides there,
> except that the "wayland" Qt backend gets less testing.
>
> Cheers,
> Fabian
>
> > I asked on the wayland-devel ML [1] with no answer.
> > The retired KWin maintainer wanted to have this feature in
> > wayland-protocols before implementing it in KWin/Plasma/Wayland.
> >
> > So, what magic did you do in OpenSuse?
> > The Gnome-way?
> > [1] has references on how Gnome did it in mutter.
> > Or can you point me to the relevant packages with name (sources and patches)?

is there an elegant way to "force" an KDE application to use the xcb
platform in Plasma/Wayland?

Alternatives via terminal:

terminal$ konsole -platform xcb

terminal$ QT_QPA_PLATFORM="xcb;wayland" konsole

When I start konsole with wayland platform - I cannot cut-n-paste into
e.g. firefox.

Thanks.

Regards,
- Sedat -

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-kde/2020/12/msg00056.html
[2] https://www.heise.de/forum/heise-online/Kommentare/KDE-Plasma-5-20-Neue-Version-verbessert-Uebersichtlichkeit-der-Desktopumgebung/KDE-Wayland-Add-support-for-Primary-Selection-Protocol-middle-mouse-to-paste/posting-37601192/show/

Re: [tumbleweed] kde/plasma/wayland: Primary Selection Protocol (middle-mouse to paste)

Fabian Vogt-2
Moin,

Am Mittwoch, 23. Dezember 2020, 19:41:51 CET schrieb Sedat Dilek:

> Hi Fabian,
>
> is there an elegant way to "force" an KDE application to use the xcb
> platform in Plasma/Wayland?
>
> Alternatives via terminal:
>
> terminal$ konsole -platform xcb
>
> terminal$ QT_QPA_PLATFORM="xcb;wayland" konsole

You could copy the .desktop file into ~/.local/share/applications/ and edit
Exec= to pass -platform xcb.

> When I start konsole with wayland platform - I cannot cut-n-paste into
> e.g. firefox.

Clipboard or primary selection? Is Firefox using Wayland or X11?
Leap (version?) or TW?

Cheers,
Fabian

On Wed, Dec 23, 2020 at 8:59 PM Fabian Vogt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Moin,

Moin moin (double "moin" means "Quatschkopf" I heard on TV :-))?

> Am Mittwoch, 23. Dezember 2020, 19:41:51 CET schrieb Sedat Dilek:
> > Hi Fabian,
> >
> > is there an elegant way to "force" an KDE application to use the xcb
> > platform in Plasma/Wayland?
> >
> > Alternatives via terminal:
> >
> > terminal$ konsole -platform xcb
> >
> > terminal$ QT_QPA_PLATFORM="xcb;wayland" konsole
>
> You could copy the .desktop file into ~/.local/share/applications/ and edit
> Exec= to pass -platform xcb.

OK, I was on a good track with the *.desktop file.

> > When I start konsole with wayland platform - I cannot cut-n-paste into
> > e.g. firefox.
>
> Clipboard or primary selection? Is Firefox using Wayland or X11?
> Leap (version?) or TW?

To be honest:
What is the difference between clipboard and primary selection?
OK, I can check the content of the clipboard but primary selection?

[ SDDM ]

I am starting a Plasma/Wayland session via SDDM.

Checking the XDG_SESSION_XXX env variables:

$ declare -x | grep XDG_SESSION
declare -x XDG_SESSION_CLASS="user"
declare -x XDG_SESSION_DESKTOP="KDE"
declare -x XDG_SESSION_ID="26"
declare -x XDG_SESSION_PATH="/org/freedesktop/DisplayManager/Session9"
declare -x XDG_SESSION_TYPE="wayland"

Checking ~/.local/share/sddm/wayland-session.log [3]:

Failed to create wl_display (No such file or directory)
qt.qpa.plugin: Could not load the Qt platform plugin "wayland" in ""
even though it was found.
This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could
be initialized. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

Available platform plugins are: wayland-org.kde.kwin.qpa, eglfs,
linuxfb, minimal, minimalegl, offscreen, vnc, wayland-egl, wayland,
wayland-xcomposite-egl, wayland-xcomposite-glx, xcb.

[ KWin/Wayland backend ? ]

How can I check which kwin backend is activated and used - here I
installed the following backends drm | wayland | x11 [2].

[ Wolf in sheep's clothing ]

To be very honest:
This is on Debian/testing AMD64 and I wanted to understand the
working-together in general.
If you have some cool docs or links on the topic Plasma/Wayland like
[1], please let me know.

Thanks.

Happy Xmas (if you celebrate it or not),
- Sedat -

[1] https://community.kde.org/KWin/Wayland
[2] https://community.kde.org/KWin/Wayland#Starting_a_nested_KWin
[3] https://community.kde.org/KWin/Wayland#Reading_wayland_session_logs

Re: [tumbleweed] kde/plasma/wayland: Primary Selection Protocol (middle-mouse to paste)

Sedat Dilek
On Wed, Dec 23, 2020 at 8:59 PM Fabian Vogt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Moin,
>
> Am Mittwoch, 23. Dezember 2020, 19:41:51 CET schrieb Sedat Dilek:
> > Hi Fabian,
> >
> > is there an elegant way to "force" an KDE application to use the xcb
> > platform in Plasma/Wayland?
> >
> > Alternatives via terminal:
> >
> > terminal$ konsole -platform xcb
> >
> > terminal$ QT_QPA_PLATFORM="xcb;wayland" konsole
>
> You could copy the .desktop file into ~/.local/share/applications/ and edit
> Exec= to pass -platform xcb.

That worked:

user$ cp -v /usr/share/applications/org.kde.konsole.desktop
~/.local/share/applications/

$ diff -u /usr/share/applications/org.kde.konsole.desktop
~/.local/share/applications/
--- /usr/share/applications/org.kde.konsole.desktop     2020-12-02
23:00:50.000000000 +0100
+++ /home/dileks/.local/share/applications/org.kde.konsole.desktop
 2020-12-24 10:54:58.370168082 +0100
@@ -1,7 +1,7 @@
[Desktop Entry]
Type=Application
TryExec=konsole
-Exec=konsole
+Exec=konsole -platform xcb
Icon=utilities-terminal
Terminal=false
Categories=Qt;KDE;System;TerminalEmulator;

- Sedat -

Re: [tumbleweed] kde/plasma/wayland: Primary Selection Protocol (middle-mouse to paste)

Wilhelm Boltz-3
Dag,

Am Donnerstag, 24. Dezember 2020, 06:37:11 CET schrieb Sedat Dilek:
> On Wed, Dec 23, 2020 at 8:59 PM Fabian Vogt <[hidden email]>
> wrote: [...]
> > Moin,
> [...]
> Moin moin (double "moin" means "Quatschkopf" I heard on TV :-))?

because of "Moi'n dag" ¹

> [...]

Regards
Wilhelm