systemsmanagement:puppet has no bugowner

systemsmanagement:puppet has no bugowner

Mathias Homann-2
systemsmanagement:puppet has no bugowners, and when one tries to file a bug on
bugzilla one gets this:

Assignee:
*jatan11@please-enter-an-email-address* did not match anything

Can someone please see to that?

Cheers
MH

--
Mathias Homann
Senior Systems Engineer, IT Consultant. IT Trainer

Re: systemsmanagement:puppet has no bugowner

Adrian Schröter
On Dienstag, 7. November 2017, 09:01:02 CET wrote Mathias Homann:

> systemsmanagement:puppet has no bugowners, and when one tries to file a bug on
> bugzilla one gets this:
>

> Assignee:
> *jatan11@please-enter-an-email-address* did not match anything
>

> Can someone please see to that?

The project has multiple bugowners, not a good idea anyway.
Using a group would make more sense here.

However, I have removed the first entry with an invalid email
adress now, so the next person will be taken.

Kristyna, Nanuk, Theo, Wojtek, you could create some mailing
list somewhere and we could found a group if you want
to have multiple official bugowners.

Otherwise Kristyna will get the bugzilla reports now ;)

--

Adrian Schroeter
email: [hidden email]

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany

On Mittwoch, 8. November 2017, 19:21:33 CET wrote Vojta Dziewiecki:
> Hello,
> Kristýna replaced me as the package maintainer about 3 years ago. You can
> remove me, as I am not willing to work on the package in my free time
> anyway.

It is the best when you remove yourself then.

thank you
adrian

--

Adrian Schroeter
email: [hidden email]

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany

Re: systemsmanagement:puppet has no bugowner

Mathias Homann-2
...now there is no "report bug" link on obs anymore for the puppet stuff...