systemsettings5 Startup and Shutdown scripts

systemsettings5 Startup and Shutdown scripts

ianseeks-4
Hi

I have a startup and logout scripts that no seem to be executed at these times (not at all really).  It appears that the last time the startup worked was Jan 7th (but can't be sure as i have run it manually a few times).  The last logout script seems to have run 29th Dec 2017 - its my backup script.

I run kdm so have set both "systemsettings" and "systemsettings5" to the same settings regards startup and shutdown and its been like that for a long except quite recently i had to reinstate them in "systemsettings5" as they disappeared -  i guess this is when it all stopped working.

Have i missed any announcements about this or do i log it?

regards

Ian

--
opensuse:tumbleweed:20180104
Qt: 5.10.0 KDE Frameworks: 5.40.0 - KDE Plasma:  5.11.5 - kwin 5.11.5

Re: systemsettings5 Startup and Shutdown scripts

ianseeks-4
On Monday, 15 January 2018 11:26:20 GMT Ianseeks wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have a startup and logout scripts that no seem to be executed at these times (not at all really).  It appears that the last time the startup worked was Jan 7th (but can't be sure as i have run it manually a few times).  The last logout script seems to have run 29th Dec 2017 - its my backup script.
>
> I run kdm so have set both "systemsettings" and "systemsettings5" to the same settings regards startup and shutdown and its been like that for a long except quite recently i had to reinstate them in "systemsettings5" as they disappeared -  i guess this is when it all stopped working.
>
> Have i missed any announcements about this or do i log it?
>
> regards
>
> Ian

Logged it anyway - Bug 389005

--
opensuse:tumbleweed:20180110
Qt: 5.10.0 KDE Frameworks: 5.41.0 - KDE Plasma:  5.11.5 - kwin 5.11.5