systemsettings5: Startup and Shutdown scripts not being executed

systemsettings5: Startup and Shutdown scripts not being executed

ianseeks-4
Hi

I have a startup and logout scripts that are not being executed at these times. The last logout script seems to have run 29th Dec 2017 (its my backup script) so i assume that this was the last time the startup script worked too (i can't be sure as i have run the startup script manually a few times since then).

I run kdm so have set both "systemsettings" and "systemsettings5" to the same settings regarding startup and shutdown sripts and its been like that for a long while except quite recently i had to reinstate them in "systemsettings5" as they disappeared -  i guess this is when it all stopped working.

I've logged it: bug 389005

regards

Ian

--
opensuse:tumbleweed:20180110
Qt: 5.10.0 KDE Frameworks: 5.41.0 - KDE Plasma:  5.11.5 - kwin 5.11.5