suse wallpaper

Steve Reilly
Hi,

Found some cool sled10 wallpaper if anyones interested, links are on my blog.

http://72.227.4.163

Steve

---------------------------------

Re: suse wallpaper

Bugzilla from andjoh@rydsbo.net
On Sun, 2006-10-01 at 17:32 -0700, Steve Reilly wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Found some cool sled10 wallpaper if anyones interested, links are on my blog.
>

> http://72.227.4.163

A few pointers: you don't want to give people web access to your entire
machine. You really should configure apache to point directly to
public_html

I was just able to download your passwd file, for example. You should
lock down your box better before exposing it to the internet

Another thing, you shouldn't have links to internal IP addresses. Your
style sheets are all 192.168.* addresses, which aren't accessible
externally

The wallpapers were cool though :)

Please read the FAQs: [hidden email]

Re: suse wallpaper