strong multiplication of empty accounts after migration of kmail

strong multiplication of empty accounts after migration of kmail

Stakanov Schufter
I have a violent multiplication of accounts that are getting more and more.
I tried akonadictl fsck but no success
When erasing all accounts by hand, they reappear immediately after.
How can I erase the account file all together and start with empty accounts in
kmail5?
In akonadiconsole the empty account mess is not seen.

Thank you.

Re: strong multiplication of empty accounts after migration of kmail [SOLVED]

Stakanov Schufter
In data venerdì 17 novembre 2017 14:11:19 CET, stakanov ha scritto:
> I have a violent multiplication of accounts that are getting more and more.
> I tried akonadictl fsck but no success
> When erasing all accounts by hand, they reappear immediately after.
> How can I erase the account file all together and start with empty accounts
> in kmail5?
> In akonadiconsole the empty account mess is not seen.
>
> Thank you.

I found and reased "email-identities". After this it stopped.
The file itself seems normal but must have been damaged somehow.
After setup of new identities it seems to work now. Weired.