source_validator still blocking submissions with %if "%{name}" == "..." conditions

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

source_validator still blocking submissions with %if "%{name}" == "..." conditions

Bernhard Voelker
Hi *,

would please someone update the source_validator package?

The current version still blocks the submission of packages with
  %if "%{name}" == "..."
conditions in their spec [1].

The pull request of the issue [2] is already merged, but the change didn't
make it into OBS so far.

Thanks & have a nice day,
Berny

[1]
https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/560437
[2]
https://github.com/openSUSE/obs-service-source_validator/issues/61
--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: source_validator still blocking submissions with %if "%{name}" == "..." conditions

Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar
On Mon, 2018-01-08 at 16:08 +0100, Bernhard Voelker wrote:

> Hi *,
>
> would please someone update the source_validator package?
>
> The current version still blocks the submission of packages with
>   %if "%{name}" == "..."
> conditions in their spec [1].
>
> The pull request of the issue [2] is already merged, but the change didn't
> make it into OBS so far.
>
> Thanks & have a nice day,
> Berny
The TW bot runs

~/package-lists> rpm -q obs-service-source_validator
obs-service-source_validator-0.9-116.1.noarch

which has the latest changelog being:
* Mon Dec 11 2017 [hidden email]
- Update to version 0.9:
  * fixes boo#1072375
  * check *_source.changes if they are valid debian source change files

The bot runs the package as found in openSUSE:Tools

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/openSUSE:Tools/obs-service-source_validator

Seems the service file is configured to go for tags - which means the
maintainers at git should probably tag for a new release and get the
package updated in OBS.. once this is done, I can update the bot worker
as well.

Cheers
Dominique

signature.asc (201 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: source_validator still blocking submissions with %if "%{name}" == "..." conditions

Bernhard Voelker
On 01/08/2018 04:46 PM, Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar wrote:

> On Mon, 2018-01-08 at 16:08 +0100, Bernhard Voelker wrote:
>> Hi *,
>>
>> would please someone update the source_validator package?
>>
>> The current version still blocks the submission of packages with
>>   %if "%{name}" == "..."
>> conditions in their spec [1].
>>
>> The pull request of the issue [2] is already merged, but the change didn't
>> make it into OBS so far.
>>
>> Thanks & have a nice day,
>> Berny
>
> The TW bot runs
>
> ~/package-lists> rpm -q obs-service-source_validator
> obs-service-source_validator-0.9-116.1.noarch
>
> which has the latest changelog being:
> * Mon Dec 11 2017 [hidden email]
> - Update to version 0.9:
>   * fixes boo#1072375
>   * check *_source.changes if they are valid debian source change files
>
> The bot runs the package as found in openSUSE:Tools
>
> https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/openSUSE:Tools/obs-service-source_validator
>
> Seems the service file is configured to go for tags - which means the
> maintainers at git should probably tag for a new release and get the
> package updated in OBS.. once this is done, I can update the bot worker
> as well.

yes, please ... CC-ing fschreiner and scarabeusiv (who committed the pull request).

Thanks & have a nice day,
Berny

--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: source_validator still blocking submissions with %if "%{name}" == "..." conditions

Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar
On Thu, 2018-01-11 at 10:43 +0100, Frank Schreiner wrote:
> >
> > yes, please ... CC-ing fschreiner and scarabeusiv (who committed the pull
> > request).
>
> I deployed the new container a few minutes ago - should work now.

We were talking about the package at
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/openSUSE:Tools/obs-service-source_validator
which needs to be updated in line with what we have in git.

Can you please take care of those too?

Cheers
Dominique

signature.asc (201 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: source_validator still blocking submissions with %if "%{name}" == "..." conditions

Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar
On Thu, 2018-01-11 at 11:08 +0100, Frank Schreiner wrote:
> > We were talking about the package at
> > https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/openSUSE:Tools/obs-service-source_va
> > lidator which needs to be updated in line with what we have in git.
> >
> > Can you please take care of those too?
>
> Ah, I see - tagged and uploaded new source - waiting for build results

Thanks Frank! obs-service-source_valdiator has been updated to 0.10 on
the pkglist vm..

@Bernhard: in this case you should finally be able to submit your
package again.

Best regards,
Dominique

signature.asc (201 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: source_validator still blocking submissions with %if "%{name}" == "..." conditions

Bernhard Voelker
On 01/11/2018 11:20 AM, Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar wrote:
> Thanks Frank! obs-service-source_valdiator has been updated to 0.10 on
> the pkglist vm..
>
> @Bernhard: in this case you should finally be able to submit your
> package again.

Thanks you both - it seems the request passed that step:

  https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/560437

Have a nice day,
Berny

--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: source_validator still blocking submissions with %if "%{name}" == "..." conditions

Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar
On Thu, 2018-01-11 at 14:06 +0100, Bernhard Voelker wrote:

> On 01/11/2018 11:20 AM, Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar wrote:
> > Thanks Frank! obs-service-source_valdiator has been updated to 0.10 on
> > the pkglist vm..
> >
> > @Bernhard: in this case you should finally be able to submit your
> > package again.
>
> Thanks you both - it seems the request passed that step:
>
>   https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/560437
Needed to revert the source_validator on the pkglist vm. This now make
coreutils pass, but there were a lot of other packages failing now.

https://github.com/openSUSE/obs-service-source_validator/issues/64

Let's hope we get a version together soon that works in all cases.

Cheers
Dominique

signature.asc (201 bytes) Download Attachment