slow list

Carl Spitzer-4
I have received less than 100 messages in two days even on the backup
addresses.  Is this true of others?

--
 ___ _ _ _ ____ _ _  _
|    | | | [__  | |  |

---AV & Spam Filtering by M+Guardian - Risk Free Email (TM)---

Re: slow list

Sunny_bg
On 7/25/07, Carl Spitzer <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I have received less than 100 messages in two days even on the backup
> addresses.  Is this true of others?

Hey, it's summer - people have vacations :)

--
Svetoslav Milenov (Sunny)

Even the most advanced equipment in the hands of the ignorant is just
a pile of scrap.

Re: slow list

James Knott
Sunny wrote:
> On 7/25/07, Carl Spitzer <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I have received less than 100 messages in two days even on the backup
>> addresses.  Is this true of others?
>>

> Hey, it's summer - people have vacations :)

And some of them even have a life.  ;-)

Re: slow list

Marcus Meissner
On Wed, Jul 25, 2007 at 11:04:51AM -0400, James Knott wrote:
> Sunny wrote:
> >On 7/25/07, Carl Spitzer <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >>I have received less than 100 messages in two days even on the backup
> >>addresses.  Is this true of others?
> >>

> >Hey, it's summer - people have vacations :)
> >
> And some of them even have a life.  ;-)

Btw, it is easy to check by just looking at our webarchive.

http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse/

Ciao, Marcus

Re: slow list

Sunny_bg
On 7/25/07, James Knott <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Sunny wrote:
> > Hey, it's summer - people have vacations :)
> >
> And some of them even have a life.  ;-)

You mean - outside the vacations and work? What happen to the world
these days? Who cares about the economy? :)