security holes in nvidia driver

Mathias Homann-2
Hi guys,

this just in:

http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4544

Seems that there are several security-relevant holes in nvidia drivers
that can be exploited to gain local root access.

Please update the provided drivers to the versions listed on that page
or better quickly.

Cheers

Mathias

Re: security holes in nvidia driver

Marcus Meissner
Hi Mathias,

Thanks for bringing this up. I e-mailed the responsible parties.

Ciao, Marcus