request to become an editor

Adam Spiers
Hi,

I have been doing some regularly wiki editing recently:

    https://en.opensuse.org/Special:Contributions/Aspiers

and would happily join the group of editors / reviewers to help make
changes to moderated pages get approved quicker.

Adam

Re: request to become an editor

Andreas Jaeger-8
On 03/08/2013 04:52 PM, Adam Spiers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have been doing some regularly wiki editing recently:
>
>      https://en.opensuse.org/Special:Contributions/Aspiers
>
> and would happily join the group of editors / reviewers to help make
> changes to moderated pages get approved quicker.

Go for it ;)

I've made the change,
Andreas