release-notes-openSUSE Leap-15.1 only accepts suggestions?

release-notes-openSUSE Leap-15.1 only accepts suggestions?

Vojtěch Zeisek-2
Hi,
I wonder why I can't translate <https://l10n.opensuse.org/projects/release-notes-opensuse/leap-15_1/cs/> It allows me only to add suggestions. Other
release notes I can edit and I could edit any in the past. Any idea what's
going on?
Yours,
V.

--
Vojtěch Zeisek

Komunita openSUSE GNU/Linuxu
Community of the openSUSE GNU/Linux

https://www.opensuse.org/
https://trapa.cz/

Re: release-notes-openSUSE Leap-15.1 only accepts suggestions?

Stefan Knorr
Hi Vojtěch,

Thank you for the heads-up!

I just set this to the same settings as the Leap-15.0 translations [1].
This might just have been an oversight (and I hope I stepped on nobody's
toes here by changing the settings).

Stefan.

[1]
https://l10n.opensuse.org/projects/release-notes-opensuse/leap-15_1/#information

--
SUSE Linux GmbH. Geschäftsführer: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard,    .
Graham Norton. HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg).

Dne pátek 4. ledna 2019 11:30:03 CET, Stefan Knorr napsal(a):
> Hi Vojtěch,
> Thank you for the heads-up!
> I just set this to the same settings as the Leap-15.0 translations [1].
> This might just have been an oversight (and I hope I stepped on nobody's
> toes here by changing the settings).
> Stefan.
> [1]
> https://l10n.opensuse.org/projects/release-notes-opensuse/leap-15_1/