redundant docs of NX ? (between openSUSE and LfL docs)

redundant docs of NX ? (between openSUSE and LfL docs)

Alexey Eromenko
hi susers !

Today, I found that the how-to I wrote for LfL is not needed anymore,
because the NX docs already exists as part of openSUSE docs in file:
"opensuse-reference_en.pdf" on your DVD.

The only problem is that openSUSE still includes knx client, which is
incompatible with the new version of NX v2.

I'm thinking about removing my NX how-to from the LfL.
What do you think?

-Alexey. 24.1.2007.

Re: redundant docs of NX ? (between openSUSE and LfL docs)

Alexey Eromenko
Actually, Novell wrote all this some time ago, and I didn't done my
homework (I didn't look at Novell docs already available), and so it
resulted in redundant work.

I'll try to look better next-time.