python singlespec: broken python3 packages

python singlespec: broken python3 packages

Mikhail Terekhov-3
Hello,

After conversion to singlespec some python3 packages became broken, ex:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/KDE:Qt5/python-sip
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/KDE:Qt5/qscintilla-qt5

The logs in web interface say that patches to python3-* files could not
be applied.
Obviously the python3-* files has been deleted during conversion.
I've tried to branch these packages but the branches also can't be compiled
with the same errors.

How to fix this problem?

Regards,
Mikhail

Re: python singlespec: broken python3 packages

Andreas Schwab-2
On Mär 22 2017, Mikhail Terekhov <[hidden email]> wrote:

> After conversion to singlespec some python3 packages became broken, ex:
>
> https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/KDE:Qt5/python-sip
> https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/KDE:Qt5/qscintilla-qt5
>
> The logs in web interface say that patches to python3-* files could not be
> applied.
> Obviously the python3-* files has been deleted during conversion.
> I've tried to branch these packages but the branches also can't be compiled
> with the same errors.
>
> How to fix this problem?

The python-qscintilla-qt5 link should not have a diff in the first
place.  Check out with "osc co -u" and remove project.diff and its
reference in _link.

The python-sip package can be fixed by running osc pull after check out.
But I think this should really be converted to a plain link.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, [hidden email]
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE  1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7

On Mär 23 2017, Mikhail Terekhov <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 4:35 AM, Andreas Schwab <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> On Mär 22 2017, Mikhail Terekhov <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> > After conversion to singlespec some python3 packages became broken, ex:
>> >
>> > https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/KDE:Qt5/python-sip
>> > https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/KDE:Qt5/qscintilla-qt5
>> >
>> > The logs in web interface say that patches to python3-* files could not
>> be
>> > applied.
>> > Obviously the python3-* files has been deleted during conversion.
>> > I've tried to branch these packages but the branches also can't be
>> compiled
>> > with the same errors.
>> >
>> > How to fix this problem?
>>
>> The python-qscintilla-qt5 link should not have a diff in the first
>> place.  Check out with "osc co -u" and remove project.diff and its
>> reference in _link.
>>

> There is no project.diff or its mention in the _link file after "osc co -u"

Someone recreated the link in the mean time.

Andreas.