python backports for SLES ?

Christian
Are there python backports for SLES 11/12 ?

which would enable the usage of 'certbot' and 'fail2ban' ?
Thank you

--

Christian
   https://join.worldcommunitygrid.org?recruiterId=177038

Re: python backports for SLES ?

Eric Schirra-3
Am 2017-07-03 12:47, schrieb Christian:
> Are there python backports for SLES 11/12 ?
>
> which would enable the usage of 'certbot' and 'fail2ban' ?
> Thank you

certbot is build for SLE12 SP2 in devel:languages:python

--
Regards
         Eric

Re: python backports for SLES ?

Werner Flamme
Christian [03.07.2017 12:47]:
> Are there python backports for SLES 11/12 ?
>
> which would enable the usage of 'certbot' and 'fail2ban' ?
> Thank you

fail2ban can be found in the obs:/security repo for SLES 12 (I haven't
any SLES 11 left).

Werner

smime.p7s (7K) Download Attachment

Re: python backports for SLES ?

Christian
Hi Werner,

Am 05.07.2017 um 08:39 schrieb Werner Flamme:
> fail2ban can be found in the obs:/security repo for SLES 12 (I haven't
> any SLES 11 left).

Yes, I can see the 'unresolvable': nothing provides python-systemd

I tried to rebuild all needed packages here (own obs instance):
https://build.de.scorpio-it.net/project/monitor/SIT:SLE-12.2

without success.

That's why I did ask to have it in backports. And have it done by
someone with more 'python' experience than I do.

--

Christian
   https://join.worldcommunitygrid.org?recruiterId=177038
           http://www.sc24.de - Sportbekleidung

Re: python backports for SLES ?

Johannes Weberhofer-2
Am 05.07.2017 um 13:43 schrieb Christian:

> Hi Werner,
>
> Am 05.07.2017 um 08:39 schrieb Werner Flamme:
>> fail2ban can be found in the obs:/security repo for SLES 12 (I haven't
>> any SLES 11 left).
>
> Yes, I can see the 'unresolvable': nothing provides python-systemd
>
> I tried to rebuild all needed packages here (own obs instance):
> https://build.de.scorpio-it.net/project/monitor/SIT:SLE-12.2
>
> without success.
>
> That's why I did ask to have it in backports. And have it done by
> someone with more 'python' experience than I do.

For building that package you must also build python-systemd forked from devel:languages:python.

--
Johannes Weberhofer
Weberhofer GmbH, Austria, Vienna