Quantcast

priority list for translations in small teams

priority list for translations in small teams

Sarah Julia Kriesch
Dear translators,

You have seen in my mails that some teams are small and it isn't possible to work very fast there.
Our openSUSE release will come next month and we have got important files which have to be translated then.
That's the reason why I want to give you all a priority list with all files which should be done at first. All teams who haven't done very much until now should translate all listed files at first.
You can translate all the other files after finishing them. That can help us bringing a good and stable system to the customer.

For installation:
-  download.o.o
-  landing-page
-  release-notes
-  searchPage
-  skelcd-openSUSE
-  yast-slide-show

Software installation and rollback:
-  libzypp
-  snapper
-  zypper

YaST basics:
-  yast-base
-  yast-country
-  yast-firewall
-  yast-installation
-  yast-ncurses
-  yast-ncurses-pkg
-  yast-network
-  yast-pam
-  yast-pkg-bindings
-  yast-qt
-  yast-qt-pkg
-  yast-storage
-  yast-timezone_db

Thamks for your contributions!
Regards,
Sarah

Re: priority list for translations in small teams

Luiz Fernando Ranghetti-2
Hi Sarah,

When will zypper/libzypp be free to translate again (for languages
with SLE translations)? In pt_BR I see some strings added/changed (11
in zypper) but I made some suggestions 1 month ago and nothing happens
till now, like this string:

https://l10n.opensuse.org/translate/zypper/master/pt_BR/?sid=02a1abdc-9164-11e6-adb3-525400a48651&offset=0

4 different people already suggested its translation ;-)

Regards,

Luiz