ppc64le builds stuck in "scheduled" state

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

ppc64le builds stuck in "scheduled" state

Michal Marek
Hi,

the ppc64le builds in Kernel:SLE12-SP2 (also -SP1 and -SP2) have been in
the "scheduled" state for a few days now. Is this because we have no
workers to fit the _constraints file (4 CPUs, 20GB of storage), or is
the ppc64le scheduler just too busy?

Thanks,
Michal
--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: ppc64le builds stuck in "scheduled" state

Adrian Schröter
On Dienstag, 31. Mai 2016, 17:14:49 CEST wrote Michal Marek:
> Hi,
>
> the ppc64le builds in Kernel:SLE12-SP2 (also -SP1 and -SP2) have been in
> the "scheduled" state for a few days now. Is this because we have no
> workers to fit the _constraints file (4 CPUs, 20GB of storage), or is
> the ppc64le scheduler just too busy?

at least build96 and 97 satisfy this.



--

Adrian Schroeter
email: [hidden email]

SUSE Linux GmbH, GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)
 
Maxfeldstraße 5                        
90409 Nürnberg
Germany


--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: ppc64le builds stuck in "scheduled" state

Michal Marek
On 2016-05-31 17:23, Adrian Schröter wrote:
> On Dienstag, 31. Mai 2016, 17:14:49 CEST wrote Michal Marek:
>> Hi,
>>
>> the ppc64le builds in Kernel:SLE12-SP2 (also -SP1 and -SP2) have been in
>> the "scheduled" state for a few days now. Is this because we have no
>> workers to fit the _constraints file (4 CPUs, 20GB of storage), or is
>> the ppc64le scheduler just too busy?
>
> at least build96 and 97 satisfy this.

So are the ppc64le workers just overloaded? BTW, I'm updating the
packages every day, does it push them at the end of the waiting queue
each time?

Thanks,
Michal

--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: ppc64le builds stuck in "scheduled" state

Andreas Schwab-2
In reply to this post by Adrian Schröter
Adrian Schröter <[hidden email]> writes:

> On Dienstag, 31. Mai 2016, 17:14:49 CEST wrote Michal Marek:
>> Hi,
>>
>> the ppc64le builds in Kernel:SLE12-SP2 (also -SP1 and -SP2) have been in
>> the "scheduled" state for a few days now. Is this because we have no
>> workers to fit the _constraints file (4 CPUs, 20GB of storage), or is
>> the ppc64le scheduler just too busy?
>
> at least build96 and 97 satisfy this.

build97 doesn't appear to be online ATM.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, [hidden email]
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE  1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7
"And now for something completely different."
--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: ppc64le builds stuck in "scheduled" state

Dinar Valeev
On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 6:04 PM, Andreas Schwab <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Adrian Schröter <[hidden email]> writes:
>
>> On Dienstag, 31. Mai 2016, 17:14:49 CEST wrote Michal Marek:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> the ppc64le builds in Kernel:SLE12-SP2 (also -SP1 and -SP2) have been in
>>> the "scheduled" state for a few days now. Is this because we have no
>>> workers to fit the _constraints file (4 CPUs, 20GB of storage), or is
>>> the ppc64le scheduler just too busy?
You might have Hostlabel set in your prjconf.

>>
>> at least build96 and 97 satisfy this.
>
> build97 doesn't appear to be online ATM.
>
> Andreas.
>
> --
> Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, [hidden email]
> GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE  1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7
> "And now for something completely different."
> --
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]