pcc64le hosts down?

Bernhard Voelker
I see a pcc64le job as "scheduled" for 6 days now [1], with the tooltip message:

   "waiting for 96 compliant workers (51 of them down)"

Is there something stuck?

Thanks & have a nice day,
Berny

[1] https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/492649

Re: pcc64le hosts down?

Normand

On 09/05/2017 11:25, Bernhard Voelker wrote:

> I see a pcc64le job as "scheduled" for 6 days now [1], with the tooltip message:
>
>    "waiting for 96 compliant workers (51 of them down)"
>
> Is there something stuck?
>
> Thanks & have a nice day,
> Berny
>
> [1] https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/492649

There was an old RFC thread (2) that seems to be the source of this new
message.
I do not understand what is expected from there,
and why 51 reported as down (still the case today despite manual count
below (3)

Adding Marco in cc for comment.

(2) https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-buildservice/2016-10/msg00072.html

(3) manually count PowerPC builders from
https://build.opensuse.org/monitor
====================
power7-04      6   6
power8-01     20  20