package search UI and obsolete qemu version for PowerPC Tumbleweed

package search UI and obsolete qemu version for PowerPC Tumbleweed

Normand
Hello Dinar,

I discovered some days ago the openSUSE package search UI (1) This is a very nice interface.
Looking for qemu package (2) as an exemple I was surprised by the displayed informations related to Tumbleweed PowerPC (3)

* is there a reason why only ppc and not ppc64, ppc64le ?
* why version 0.12.4 while more recent version available in (4) ?

* Do you have a pointer where I could find how the informations of this page are generated ?

(1) https://software.opensuse.org/find
(2) https://software.opensuse.org/package/qemu
(3) openSUSE:Factory:PowerPC  0.12.4 ppc Source
(4) https://build.opensuse.org/package/binaries/openSUSE:Factory:PowerPC/qemu?repository=standard

--
Michel Normand

Re: package search UI and obsolete qemu version for PowerPC Tumbleweed

Dinar Valeev-2
On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 11:03 AM, Normand <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello Dinar,
>
> I discovered some days ago the openSUSE package search UI (1) This is a very
> nice interface.
> Looking for qemu package (2) as an exemple I was surprised by the displayed
> informations related to Tumbleweed PowerPC (3)
It doesn't show me Tumbleweed, but Indeed Tumbleweed PowerPC is there
and It have 2.5.0 version
from Virtulalization project.

> * is there a reason why only ppc and not ppc64, ppc64le ?
> * why version 0.12.4 while more recent version available in (4) ?
Maybe info gathered from some home project with only ppc binary available.

> * Do you have a pointer where I could find how the informations of this page
> are generated ?
It is on github[1]

[1] https://github.com/openSUSE/software-o-o