package naming

Martin Koller
Hi,

I'm trying to compile locally the KDE pop3 resource (on Leap 42.2) and I'm struggling
with finding the missing devel packages, therefore my question:

why is the naming of the KDE KF5 devel packages not consistent with the corresponding runtime packages ?
E.g. there is
libKF5Mbox5 and libKF5Mbox5-debuginfo
but the devel package is
kmbox-devel

Why isn't that simply called libKF5Mbox5-devel ?

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.lillehus.at