package is built from outdated sources

Rüdiger Meier
Hi,

my packages home:rudi_m/dateutils  and utilities/dateutils
are currently identical.

But in utilities/ it is somewhow build from other sources, see the logs.
For example it does not apply the patch
0001-fix-when-printing-zones-transitioning-at-INT_MAX-in-.patch

What's going on here?

cu,
Rudi

Re: package is built from outdated sources

Andreas Schwab-2
On Apr 07 2017, Rüdiger Meier <[hidden email]> wrote:

> my packages home:rudi_m/dateutils  and utilities/dateutils
> are currently identical.
>
> But in utilities/ it is somewhow build from other sources, see the logs.
> For example it does not apply the patch
> 0001-fix-when-printing-zones-transitioning-at-INT_MAX-in-.patch
>

> What's going on here?

Please report to opensuse-buildservice@.  There appears to be some
inconsistency.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, [hidden email]
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE  1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7