[owner] Heads up! Migration around 12:30 GMT

[owner] Heads up! Migration around 12:30 GMT

Henne Vogelsang-2
Hey people,

as promised heres the heads up mail about the list migration. We will
start to migrate lists around 12:30 GMT [1]. After noon i wont
accept new subscribers anymore and by 12:35 everything should be
migrated.

Henne

[1] To see what time that is in your timezone use

        date -d "12:30 GMT"

--
Henne Vogelsang, Core Services
"Rules change. The Game remains the same."

Re: [owner] Heads up! Migration around 12:30 GMT

Darryl Gregorash
On 2006-11-10 04:32, Henne Vogelsang wrote:
> Hey people,
>
> as promised heres the heads up mail about the list migration. We will
> start to migrate lists around 12:30 GMT [1]. After noon i wont
> accept new subscribers anymore and by 12:35 everything should be
> migrated.

Just to clarify: In addition to the lists that got this message, I also
subscribe to these:

suse-xfree86 --> no equivalent opensuse list
suse-security-announce --> no equivalent opensuse list
suse-announce-usa --> replaced by opensuse-announce?

Will these list be migrated, or discontinued?

Please read the FAQs: [hidden email]

Re: [owner] Heads up! Migration around 12:30 GMT

Henne Vogelsang-2
Hi,

On Friday, November 10, 2006 at 05:20:32, Darryl Gregorash wrote:

> On 2006-11-10 04:32, Henne Vogelsang wrote:
> >
> > as promised heres the heads up mail about the list migration. We will
> > start to migrate lists around 12:30 GMT [1]. After noon i wont
> > accept new subscribers anymore and by 12:35 everything should be
> > migrated.
> >

> Just to clarify: In addition to the lists that got this message, I also
> subscribe to these:
>
> suse-xfree86 --> no equivalent opensuse list
> suse-security-announce --> no equivalent opensuse list
> suse-announce-usa --> replaced by opensuse-announce?
>
> Will these list be migrated, or discontinued?

That will be decided list by list at some later point. Depends on if
they are still active or not.

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang, Core Services
"Rules change. The Game remains the same."
                         - Omar (The Wire)

Please read the FAQs: [hidden email]

[opensuse-ppc] Re: [owner] Heads up! Migration around 12:30 GMT

Henne Vogelsang-2

> by 12:35 everything should be migrated.

It is now. If you encounter any problem let me know!

Henne