opensuse-landing-page.pot

Stephan Kulow-3
Hi,

So far the translations for www.opensuse.org were held on 2 different
places and each had its own collection of bugs.

To avoid this situation for next week's release I made some effort to
extract the current strings into the template and merge that - and
send back the translations to the git repo.

This means: the translations in git are now generated and will be lost
unless you update subversion (or whatever is the official place for
our translations next week :)

Greetings, Stephan

Re: opensuse-landing-page.pot

Karl Ove Hufthammer
Den 28. okt. 2015 16:12, Stephan Kulow skreiv:
> To avoid this situation for next week's release I made some effort to
> extract the current strings into the template and merge that - and
> send back the translations to the git repo.
>
> This means: the translations in git are now generated and will be lost
> unless you update subversion (or whatever is the official place for
> our translations next week:)

I’m not sure I understand. But I guess this is related:

I see that in trunk the file opensuse-org.pot has been deleted, but the
corresponding translations (.po files) have not. Should they also be
deleted?

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer

Am 28.10.2015 um 16:47 schrieb Karl Ove Hufthammer:

> I see that in trunk the file opensuse-org.pot has been deleted, but the
> corresponding translations (.po files) have not. Should they also be
> deleted?

I didn't dare to delete them as I have no idea if the strings are lost
or not. But the po files itself are useless, yes.

Greetings, Stephan

Re: opensuse-landing-page.pot

Karl Ove Hufthammer
Den 28. okt. 2015 19:50, Stephan Kulow skreiv:
>> I see that in trunk the file opensuse-org.pot has been deleted, but the
>> corresponding translations (.po files) have not. Should they also be
>> deleted?
>>
> I didn't dare to delete them as I have no idea if the strings are lost
> or not. But the po files itself are useless, yes.

Well, the strings would be lost (but can of course be resurrected from
the SVN), but as they’re not used, that’s no loss. So I’ve now deleted
them from SVN (commit 94163).

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer