opensuse 13.2 release notes

Karl Eichwalder
Are you still working on the release notes translations?  Depending on
the time you'd need, I'd either submit the package this Thursday in the
afternoon (2014-11-06 ~15:00 CET) or in the beginning of next week
(2014-11-10/12).

I guess there will another release notes update within the next two or
three weeks.

--
Karl Eichwalder                              SUSE LINUX GmbH
R&D / Documentation                          Maxfeldstraße 5

Re: opensuse 13.2 release notes

Guillaume Gardet
Le 04/11/2014 17:47, Karl Eichwalder a écrit :
> Are you still working on the release notes translations?  Depending on
> the time you'd need, I'd either submit the package this Thursday in the
> afternoon (2014-11-06 ~15:00 CET) or in the beginning of next week
> (2014-11-10/12).
>
> I guess there will another release notes update within the next two or
> three weeks.

I finished FR translation today.

Guillaume

Re: opensuse 13.2 release notes

David Medina
First of all, I would like to express contratulations to everyone for
the great work and dedication.

Second, I have detected some little improvable things in the final
translated version of the landing page and in software.opensuse.org
page, and I have not had time to translate the newest strings in the
release notes file. And maybe some other translation teams would also
like to polish a thing or two.

So I would like to throw the following question: would (or will) it be
possible to refresh these pages in some time soon so that the changes
take effect? Like a week or two, and not having to wait till next
release...

I have already commited the changes for the catalan translation, but
maybe other teams are interested...

Thanks for your attention,

David
Catalan team

> Are you still working on the release notes translations?  Depending on
> the time you'd need, I'd either submit the package this Thursday in the
> afternoon (2014-11-06 ~15:00 CET) or in the beginning of next week
> (2014-11-10/12).
>
> I guess there will another release notes update within the next two or
> three weeks.
>
> --
> Karl Eichwalder                              SUSE LINUX GmbH
> R&D / Documentation                          Maxfeldstraße 5
>                                              90409 Nürnberg, Germany
> GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)

Re: opensuse 13.2 release notes

Ancor Gonzalez Sosa
On 11/04/2014 07:07 PM, David Medina wrote:

> Hello,
> First of all, I would like to express contratulations to everyone for
> the great work and dedication.
>
> Second, I have detected some little improvable things in the final
> translated version of the landing page and in software.opensuse.org
> page, and I have not had time to translate the newest strings in the
> release notes file. And maybe some other translation teams would also
> like to polish a thing or two.
>
> So I would like to throw the following question: would (or will) it be
> possible to refresh these pages in some time soon so that the changes
> take effect? Like a week or two, and not having to wait till next
> release...

Sure. No problem at all. Just remind it to me and I will do it.

> I have already commited the changes for the catalan translation, but
> maybe other teams are interested...
>
> Thanks for your attention,
>
> David
> Catalan team