openSUSE.org 503

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

openSUSE.org 503

Ferdinand Galko
Hello colleagues,

I have problems with accessibility to https://l10n.opensuse.org
(openSUSE Weblate) for 2 days.
Do you have somebody the same problem also?
Thanks for any reply.

Ferdinand Galko
Slovak translator
--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: openSUSE.org 503

Carlos E. R.-2
On 2017-05-14 11:39, Ferdinand Galko wrote:
> Hello colleagues,
>
> I have problems with accessibility to https://l10n.opensuse.org
> (openSUSE Weblate) for 2 days.
> Do you have somebody the same problem also?
> Thanks for any reply.

http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2017-05/msg00125.html

--
Cheers / Saludos,

                Carlos E. R.

  (from 42.2 x86_64 "Malachite" (Minas Tirith))


signature.asc (220 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: openSUSE.org 503

Sarah Julia Kriesch
In reply to this post by Ferdinand Galko
Dear Ferdinand,

you don't have access to different systems at the moment, because the authentification system is down.
You can watch all on our status page: https://status.opensuse.org/

Best regards,
Sarah

> Gesendet: Sonntag, 14. Mai 2017 um 11:39 Uhr
> Von: "Ferdinand Galko" <[hidden email]>
> An: OS-trans <[hidden email]>
> Betreff: [opensuse-translation] openSUSE.org 503
>
> Hello colleagues,
>
> I have problems with accessibility to https://l10n.opensuse.org
> (openSUSE Weblate) for 2 days.
> Do you have somebody the same problem also?
> Thanks for any reply.
>
> Ferdinand Galko
> Slovak translator
> --
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
>
--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: openSUSE.org 503

Ferdinand Galko
Hello Sarah,

Thanks for reply.

One notice about openSUSE status page.
Developer resources -> Localization portal points to old portal.
Correct localization portal https://l10n.opensuse.org/ is missing.

Ferdinand

2017-05-15 9:43 GMT+02:00 Sarah Julia Kriesch <[hidden email]>:
> Dear Ferdinand,
>
> you don't have access to different systems at the moment, because the authentification system is down.
> You can watch all on our status page: https://status.opensuse.org/
>
> Best regards,
> Sarah
>
--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Aw: Re: [opensuse-translation] openSUSE.org 503

Sarah Julia Kriesch
> Gesendet: Montag, 15. Mai 2017 um 16:25 Uhr
> Von: "Ferdinand Galko" <[hidden email]>
> An: OS-trans <[hidden email]>
> Betreff: Re: [opensuse-translation] openSUSE.org 503
>
> Hello Sarah,
>
> Thanks for reply.
>
> One notice about openSUSE status page.
> Developer resources -> Localization portal points to old portal.
Thanks for the hint. I'll create a ticket for that.
> Correct localization portal https://l10n.opensuse.org/ is missing.
>
> Ferdinand
Best regards,
Sarah
>
--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]

Loading...