openSUSE board election 2016 results

Martin Pluskal-2
Hello

it is my pleasure to announce results of openSUSE board elections [1]:
- we had 147 people voting
- number of votes for candidates:
Tomáš Chvátal       105 votes
Bryan Lunduke         89 votes
Gertjan Lettink          89 votes
Manu Gupta              51 votes
Efstathios Iosifidis    49 votes

Thus new members of board are Tomáš Chvátal, Bryan Lunduke and Gertjan Lettink
who will replace Andrew Wafaa, Bruno Friedman and Robert Schweikert.

I would like to use this opportunity to thank all members for voting,
candidates for standing for elections and last but not least Bruno, Andy and
Robert for doing great job while serving in openSUSE board.

Have a lot of fun

Martin Pluskal

1. https://connect.opensuse.org/pg/polls/read/pluskalm/49480/opensuse-board-election-20152016

Re: openSUSE board election 2016 results

Andrew Wafaa
On 2 February 2016 at 07:29, Martin Pluskal <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello
>
> it is my pleasure to announce results of openSUSE board elections [1]:
> - we had 147 people voting
> - number of votes for candidates:
> Tomáš Chvátal       105 votes
> Bryan Lunduke         89 votes
> Gertjan Lettink          89 votes
> Manu Gupta              51 votes
> Efstathios Iosifidis    49 votes
>
> Thus new members of board are Tomáš Chvátal, Bryan Lunduke and Gertjan Lettink
> who will replace Andrew Wafaa, Bruno Friedman and Robert Schweikert.
>
> I would like to use this opportunity to thank all members for voting,
> candidates for standing for elections and last but not least Bruno, Andy and
> Robert for doing great job while serving in openSUSE board.
>
> Have a lot of fun
>
> Martin Pluskal
>
> 1. https://connect.opensuse.org/pg/polls/read/pluskalm/49480/opensuse-board-election-20152016

As an outgoing member of the Board, I would like to congratulate
Tomáš, Bryen and Gertjan on being elected. I'm confident that you will
do the openSUSE community proud. I would also like to commiserate Manu
and Stathis, don't feel disheartened and I look forward to your
ongoing contributions.

Regards,
Andy