openSUSE Weekly News 151 is out!

Bugzilla from samannsml@directbox.com
We are pleased to announce:
Issue 151 of openSUSE Weekly News is out! [0]

In this week's issue:
    * Novell, Attachmate and openSUSE
    * lex Barrios: Just a small story about my ambassador life
    * Linux User & Developer/Jon Masters: The Kernel Column
    * New Kernel speed up patch from Mike Galbraith
    * Anne-Marie Mahfouf (annma): Bug Squashing: preparing the 4.6
release

For a list of available translations see this page:
http://wiki.opensuse.org/Weekly_news#Translations

[0] http://news.opensuse.org/?p=5581

--
Sincerely yours

Sascha Manns
open-slx.com
openSUSE Community & Support Agent
openSUSE Marketing Team

Blog: http://saigkill.wordpress.com

Re: [opensuse] openSUSE Weekly News 151 is out!

Joaquin Sosa
On Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 14:30, Sascha 'saigkill' Manns
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> We are pleased to announce:
> Issue 151 of openSUSE Weekly News is out! [0]
>
> In this week's issue:
>    * Novell, Attachmate and openSUSE
>    * lex Barrios: Just a small story about my ambassador life
>    * Linux User & Developer/Jon Masters: The Kernel Column
>    * New Kernel speed up patch from Mike Galbraith
>    * Anne-Marie Mahfouf (annma): Bug Squashing: preparing the 4.6
> release

Shouldn't your spam only have been sent to opensuse-announce?

--
Med Vennlig Hilsen,

A. Helge Joakimsen