Quantcast

openSUSE Weblate shows too often a 503 error

openSUSE Weblate shows too often a 503 error

Freek de Kruijf
The last time after receiving a message about something to translate using
Weblate I connect to it and gets quite often the error message 503, "Sorry,
the page you are looking for is currently down for maintenance". Sometimes I
need to click several times on "Reload current page" to get the proper page.

--
fr.gr.

member openSUSE
Freek de Kruijf

Re: openSUSE Weblate shows too often a 503 error

Alexander Melentev
Hi, Freek.
Can't help you here, but I can confirm that this happens to me, too
(so it's not just you)
Maybe the server is simply not powerful enough? :)

> The last time after receiving a message about something to translate using
> Weblate I connect to it and gets quite often the error message 503, "Sorry,
> the page you are looking for is currently down for maintenance". Sometimes I
> need to click several times on "Reload current page" to get the proper page.
>
> --
> fr.gr.
>
> member openSUSE
> Freek de Kruijf

Regards, Minton.

Re: openSUSE Weblate shows too often a 503 error

Richard Brown
On 25 January 2017 at 11:37, Alexander Melentev <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi, Freek.
> Can't help you here, but I can confirm that this happens to me, too
> (so it's not just you)
> Maybe the server is simply not powerful enough? :)

>> The last time after receiving a message about something to translate using
>> Weblate I connect to it and gets quite often the error message 503, "Sorry,
>> the page you are looking for is currently down for maintenance". Sometimes I
>> need to click several times on "Reload current page" to get the proper page.
>>
>> --
>> fr.gr.
>>
>> member openSUSE
>> Freek de Kruijf

The correct place to report infrastructure issues is [hidden email]

Op woensdag 25 januari 2017 11:53:08 CET schreef Richard Brown:

> On 25 January 2017 at 11:37, Alexander Melentev <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi, Freek.
> > Can't help you here, but I can confirm that this happens to me, too
> > (so it's not just you)
> > Maybe the server is simply not powerful enough? :)

> >> The last time after receiving a message about something to translate
> >> using
> >> Weblate I connect to it and gets quite often the error message 503,
> >> "Sorry,
> >> the page you are looking for is currently down for maintenance".
> >> Sometimes I need to click several times on "Reload current page" to get
> >> the proper page.
> >>
> >> --
> >> fr.gr.
> >>
> >> member openSUSE
> >> Freek de Kruijf
>
> The correct place to report infrastructure issues is [hidden email]

Done.

--
fr.gr.

member openSUSE