openSUSE Search

Ferdinand Galko
Hello,

I noticed that there has been redesign of openSUSE Search web page
(https://search.opensuse.org/). This page is set as default homepage
in web browsers (e.g. Firefox, Chromium). But new openSUSE Search
contains only 5 language versions.
Previous openSUSE Search was available in much more languages.

Best regards

Ferdinand Galko
Slovak translator

Re: openSUSE Search

Carlos E. R.-2
On 28/04/2020 19.49, Ferdinand Galko wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I noticed that there has been redesign of openSUSE Search web page
> (https://search.opensuse.org/). This page is set as default homepage
> in web browsers (e.g. Firefox, Chromium). But new openSUSE Search
> contains only 5 language versions.
> Previous openSUSE Search was available in much more languages.

Please read this thread:

<https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-project/2020-04/msg00132.html>

                (from 15.1 x86_64 at Telcontar)