openSUSE Leap found new home

Dinar Valeev-2
Hi,
For those who is interested in the next openSUSE stable release which
would be named Leap, found it's new home.

I'm moving from my own home project home:k0da:Power42 into
"official" ports project openSUSE:Leap:Ports

Repository for Power is images_ppc, the rest is the ARM guys playground.

JFYI.

Have fun,
Dinar

Build failure: could not retrieve ssl certificate in openSUSE:Leap:Ports

Normand
In the new openSUSE:Leap:Ports (1) I found few packages that failed with error message (2)
"could not retrieve ssl certificate: 400 remote error: Need an RSA key for openssl signing, please create a new key for openSUSE"

What is the missing setup ?

(1) https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/openSUSE:Leap:Ports
(2) https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log/openSUSE:Leap:Ports/kernel-debug/ports/ppc64le

--
Michel Normand

Re: Build failure: could not retrieve ssl certificate in openSUSE:Leap:Ports

Marcus Meissner
On Tue, Sep 01, 2015 at 07:04:05AM +0200, Normand wrote:
> In the new openSUSE:Leap:Ports (1) I found few packages that failed with error message (2)
> "could not retrieve ssl certificate: 400 remote error: Need an RSA key for openssl signing, please create a new key for openSUSE"
>
> What is the missing setup ?
>
> (1) https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/openSUSE:Leap:Ports
> (2) https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log/openSUSE:Leap:Ports/kernel-debug/ports/ppc64le

Well, usually a

osc signkey --create

But the openSUSE:* hierarchy is special.

Ciao, Marcus

openSUSE on P.A. Semi computers

Christian Zigotzky-2
Hi All,

We use openSUSE PPC64 a lot on our P.A. Semi computers. Please find
attached a screenshot of SuSE 5.0 i386 from 1997 with QEMU on openSUSE
13.2 PPC64.

Have a nice weekend!

Rgds,

Christian

SuSE_5.0_i386_with_QEMU_on_openSUSE_13.2_PPC64.jpg (859K) Download Attachment