openSUSE Leap 15 Release Announcement Translations

openSUSE Leap 15 Release Announcement Translations

ddemaio
Hi all,

So we are a few weeks away from releasing openSUSE Leap 15. I have
placed the release announcement on the openSUSE wiki at
https://en.opensuse.org/Release_announcement_15. It would be highly
appreciated if you could help to translate the release announcement to
your native language to help propagate the news of our next release.
Currently there are English and Deutsch versions linked to the release
announcement. Feel free to link your translated version to the top and
include your ISO 639-1 Code language code. If you have any questions,
please let me know.
v/r
Doug