openSUSE KDE Team Meeting - Thursday 4th February, 17:00 UTC
The next openSUSE KDE Team meeting will be held tomorrow,
Thursday 4th February, at 17:00 UTC.
The current list of scheduled topics is:
* old action items
* status report
* is bug 567851 - Dolphin Qt-dbus random crashes (Nepomuk integration)
('''backport ready''') - annoying enough to get some attention before KDE
4.3.4 is released as update?
* Non crashing, yet annoying bug that is fixed upstream already: KIO is
failing to detect file(filelist) changes with Kernel 2.6.31 (inotify
* Bug 220791 - strigiservice crashes while indexing ('''backport ready''')
* Bug 199325 - tasks widget crash in AbstractTaskItem::basicPreferredSize
('''backport ready''') - has a new fix for 4.3.5
* What to do with the upstream KDE 4.3.5 release?
* What to do with kcall/decibel/libQtTapioca/libQtTelepathy (this based on the
latest telepathy-qt4 updates)?
* Google Summer of Code 2010
* /KDE/Repositories cleanup and KDE:43 removal
* Please add other topics here as they come up
* Q&A, misc