openSUSE GNOME Meeting - September 14th, 2010 - 1330 UTC

openSUSE GNOME Meeting - September 14th, 2010 - 1330 UTC

Sankar P
Hi,

The openSUSE GNOME team will be having their team meeting on September 14th, 2010 1330 UTC on #opensuse-gnome channel.

The rough agenda is:

- Feature/Future plans for openSUSE 11.4 (Vuntz)
- Should we simplify our repositories structure to make it user-friendlier ? (Captain Magnus)
- Meego status update (FunkyPenguin)
- GNOME Pet peeves progress update (Atri)
- Q & A

Meeting Minutes - Metalgod

Feel free to suggest new topics for the meeting, if you have any.

To know the meeting time for your timezone, please see : http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=14&month=9&year=2010&hour=13&min=30&sec=0&p1=0

Thanks.

Sankar
http://psankar.blogspot.com