openSUSE GNOME Meeting - August 6th, 2010 - 1300 UTC

openSUSE GNOME Meeting - August 6th, 2010 - 1300 UTC

Sankar P
Hi,

 The openSUSE GNOME team will be conducting their first community
 meeting, after the 11.3 release, on August 6th, 2010 - 1300 UTC.

 The rough agenda and the stakeholders are:

 - openSUSE 11.3 Release: A summary and discussion of what went
 right/wrong (DimStar, Vuntz, Captain_Magnus)
 - GUADEC Update (Vuntz)
 - Current Repositories organization (Vuntz) (how to get GNOME 2.30
 packages in 11.2, 11.3 etc.)
 - 11.4 Focus and plans (The 3 champs - Vuntz, Captain_Magnus, Dimstar)

 - Update about Meego (FunkyPenguin) (FCrozat will also be pulled in to
 make him feel at home ;-) )
 - GNOME Pet Peeves summary and followup plan (Atri ?)
 - oS-GNOME A11y goals and plans for 11.4 (decriptor/sshaw, suseROCKS?)

 - World Domination (all of us)
 - Q & A

 - Conveying of action-items to opensuse-gnome mailing list. (Metalgod)

 The agenda is not static and feel free to raise any new items, during
 the meeting.

 The meeting will happen at #opensuse-gnome IRC channel on
 irc.freenode.net and you are welcome to participate.

 Sankar
 http://psankar.blogspot.com

Re: [opensuse-gnome] openSUSE GNOME Meeting - August 6th, 2010 - 1300 UTC

Allen Benter
On Wed, 2010-08-04 at 01:10 -0600, Sankar P wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  The openSUSE GNOME team will be conducting their first community
>  meeting, after the 11.3 release, on August 6th, 2010 - 1300 UTC.

I had intended to listen in on this meeting, but time zones got in the
way.  Is there anywhere that the minutes or transcript can be viewed?

Was there a date set for the next meeting?

Thanks,

Al