openSUSE FAQ (En) - Link for German version points to an invalid page

openSUSE FAQ (En) - Link for German version points to an invalid page

Maik Wagner
Hello everyone,

I had a look at the English version of the openSUSE FAQ which is at:

https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:FAQ

I noticed that the Link on the left column for German/Deutsch points to
an invalid page which should be at

http://de.opensuse.org/Frequently_Asked_Questions

The page (German version) does exist though and it can be found at:

https://de.opensuse.org/openSUSE:FAQ

Can you fix this link on the English version please as I do not have
sufficient rights for the English version.

Kind regards,

Maik Wagner
www.linuxandlanguages.com

> I had a look at the English version of the openSUSE FAQ which is at:
>
> https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:FAQ
>
> I noticed that the Link on the left column for German/Deutsch points to
> an invalid page which should be at
>
> http://de.opensuse.org/Frequently_Asked_Questions
>
> The page (German version) does exist though and it can be found at:
>
> https://de.opensuse.org/openSUSE:FAQ
>
> Can you fix this link on the English version please as I do not have
> sufficient rights for the English version.
>
> Kind regards,
>

> Maik Wagner
> www.linuxandlanguages.com

I have created a Redirect in the German wiki, that openSUSE:FAQ will be opened with both links.

Best regards,
Sarah

Re: openSUSE FAQ (En) - Link for German version points to an invalid page

Maik Wagner
Hello Sarah,

Am 07.07.2017 um 16:57 schrieb Sarah Julia Kriesch:

> I have created a Redirect in the German wiki, that openSUSE:FAQ will be opened with both links.

that is probably the best way of solving this. Thanks!

Have a good weekend,

Maik