openSUSE Art Team Meeting - Saturday 30th January 2010, 16:00 UTC

openSUSE Art Team Meeting - Saturday 30th January 2010, 16:00 UTC

Javier Llorente-2
Hello everybody,

The openSUSE Art Team Meeting will take place on Saturday, the 30th of
January, 2010 at 16:00 UTC in #opensuse-artwork IRC channel on
irc.freenode.net

This will be the first openSUSE Art Team Meeting. We'll get to know the people
interested on contributing artwork and we'll discuss how the Art Team can help
the openSUSE Project.
Feel free to join and participate. If you are not able to join our meeting,
you can also leave your ideas on the Wiki.
http://en.opensuse.org/Art_Team

Please use
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=30&month=1&year=2010&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=0
to get the time of the meeting in your time zone.

Not familiar with IRC? Take a look at
http://en.opensuse.org/Communicate/IRC_for_newbies

Greetings,
Javier Llorente