openQA for TW PPC is gone?

Dinar Valeev
 Hi,

Just noticed that https://openqa.opensuse.org/group_overview/4 is gone
from openqa.opensuse.org..

Any idea why?

Dinar,

Re: openQA for TW PPC is gone?

Oliver Kurz-2
On Saturday 23 July 2016 15:30:23 Dinar Valeev wrote:
>  Hi,
>
> Just noticed that https://openqa.opensuse.org/group_overview/4 is gone
> from openqa.opensuse.org..

It's not gone. It shows two comments, the job group still exists. It just does
not show any builds because none have been triggered in the last 14 days.
https://openqa.opensuse.org/group_overview/4?time_limit_days=300 shows older
ones.
So the problem might be "Why are PowerPC builds not triggered anymore?"

Re: openQA for TW PPC is gone?

Dinar Valeev
On Sat, Jul 23, 2016 at 4:25 PM, Oliver Kurz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Saturday 23 July 2016 15:30:23 Dinar Valeev wrote:
>>  Hi,
>>
>> Just noticed that https://openqa.opensuse.org/group_overview/4 is gone
>> from openqa.opensuse.org..
>
> It's not gone. It shows two comments, the job group still exists. It just does
> not show any builds because none have been triggered in the last 14 days.
> https://openqa.opensuse.org/group_overview/4?time_limit_days=300 shows older
> ones.
> So the problem might be "Why are PowerPC builds not triggered anymore?"
I see, so ttm might have some problems or not running at all..