obs down?

Peter Czanik-2
Hi,

I logged in to accept a request, but while OBS worked a few minutes
ago, now I get:

"Service unavailable!

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to
maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 503

build.opensuse.org
Apache/2.4.23 (Linux/SUSE)
"

When I click "accept request"...

Bye,

CzP

Re: obs down?

Adrian Schröter
On Donnerstag, 9. November 2017, 08:38:47 CET wrote Peter Czanik:
> Hi,
>
> I logged in to accept a request, but while OBS worked a few minutes
> ago, now I get:

Yes, it is thursday morning, we have our maintenance window atm.

--

Adrian Schroeter
email: [hidden email]

Maxfeldstraße 5