new startpage for zSystems

Berthold Gunreben
Hi,

I would like to have a starting page for zSystems. I alread talked to
Rich Brown, and the current idea would be to use
https://en.opensuse.org/zSystems

I just wanted to make sure that this is ok for you...

Berthold

Re: new startpage for zSystems

Sarah Julia Kriesch
Hi,

you can create a new page. There should not be any problem.
But I recommend to wait until our wiki problems would be away.

Best regards,
Sarah