need some corrections on ru.opensuse.org

need some corrections on ru.opensuse.org

Dinar Valeev

Re: need some corrections on ru.opensuse.org

Martin Lasarsch
Am Wednesday 30 August 2006 11:10 schrieb Dinar Valeev:
> Hi
> Can some admins change url's on russian wiki sidebar?
> please change following:

nope ...

:-)

We will have a redesign of the frontpage soon, so we will do it then (if
wanted). ATM i'm writing the mail to the language maintainers with all the
needed information.

btw: the main reason why it's english with a redirect is that i don't
understand 99,9% of the languages, so it's easier when i setup a new wiki.
IMHO it's not a big deal when you see the redirected link or the url with the
english title. But yes, the maintainers can change it as long the redirect is
still working for easier interwiki stuff.

--
with kind regards,