[ml-admin] Merging the architecture lists to opensuse-arch

[ml-admin] Merging the architecture lists to opensuse-arch

Henne Vogelsang-3
Hey,

we are currently trying to reduce the amount of communication channels
we provide. Because of this I would like to merge the 4 architecture
lists into one list called opensuse-arch.

If nobody objects until the 15th of November 12:00 UTC I will merge the
lists. You don't have to do anything except rewriting your filter if you
use one.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Henne

Re: [opensuse-arm] [ml-admin] Merging the architecture lists to opensuse-arch

Henne Vogelsang-3
Hey,

On 26.10.2011 14:58, Adrian Schröter wrote:

> Am Mittwoch, 26. Oktober 2011, 14:29:57 schrieb Henne Vogelsang:
>>
>> we are currently trying to reduce the amount of communication channels
>> we provide. Because of this I would like to merge the 4 architecture
>> lists into one list called opensuse-arch.
>>
>> If nobody objects until the 15th of November 12:00 UTC I will merge the
>> lists. You don't have to do anything except rewriting your filter if you
>> use one.
>
> I would definitive unsubscribe from such a list if the majority of mails is
> not interessting for me.

The ppc, amd64 and ia64 lists didn't have any traffic in 2010 and 2011.
I would like to have some point for people to go for non x86
architecture specific stuff.

Henne

--
ml-admin